Mittwoch, September 19

Moneybrother *Update*

Moneybrother sollte für die meisten kein unbekannter mehr sein!
Anders Wendin aus Ludvika/Schweden kombiniert Rock mit Pop, Soul und chilligen Raeggea Elementen! Ein Album das bewegt - ein Album das erregt!


Get your own playlist at snapdrive.net!


2007 - Mount Pleasure




Tracklist:

1. Guess who's gonna get some tonight

2. Down at the R

3. It will not happen here

4. It might as well be now

5. Any other heart

6. Just another summer

7. It is time for falling apart

8. Will there be music?

9. No, damn! I don't love you

10. I know it ain't right

11. Magic moments


Größe: 57 MB
Bitrate: 320 Kbit/s
pw: nix-pop.dl.am

Download


2005 - To Die Alone

Tracklist:

1. They're Building Walls AroundUs

2. It Ain't Gonna Work

3. Blow Him Back Into My Arms

4. Nobody's Lonely Tonight

5. I'm Not Ready For It, Jo

6. My 'Lil Girl's Straight FromHeaven

7. Eventually It'll Break Your Heart

8. I'm Losing

9. What's The Use In Trying

10. I My Not Always Love You


Größe: 58 MB
Bitrate: >200 Kbit/s
pw: nix-pop.dl.am

Download


2004 - Blood Panic


Tracklist:

1. Reconsider me

2. Its been hurting all the way with you Joanna

3. Don't call the police

4. Keep the hurt at bay

5. The pressure

6. Positive vibrations

7. Golden lonely

8. Don't stop

9. Feelings getting stronger in the dark

10. Can't stop

11. Stormy weather


Größe: 46 MB
Bitrate: 160 Kbit/s
pw: nix-pop.dl.am

Download

Keine Kommentare:

IPCOUNTER.DE - Kostenloser Counter!
 
#navbar { display: none; } #navbar-iframe { display: none; }